Some Reviews About Mount Batur
Mount Batur Review: As many people know, the island of Bali is synonymous with the beauty of its beaches. Some beaches that are famous throughout the world are Kuta Beach and Sanur Beach. On this beach, every day, hundreds of tourists spend time from morning to night. Apart from these two beaches, the beaches in Canggu, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran are also no less beautiful.
However, it is not the beaches in Bali that will be the topic of discussion this time. In this article, we will discuss the natural beauty of the mountains in Bali. The island of Bali has 10 mountains located in three districts. Of the ten mountains, Mount Batur Kintamani in Bali is the most famous.
Mountain climbing on the island of Bali
Mountain climbing on the island of Bali is an alternative for tourists to fill the day while on this paradise island. On the island of Bali itself, three mountains are most often climbed by tourists, namely: Mount Batur 1,717 meters above sea level, Mount Abang 2,152 meters above sea level, and Mount Agung 3,152 meters above sea level.
The most famous trekking or climbing activity is Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour is a combination of entertainment, recreation, and sports. This climb will be an unforgettable experience for you. Every day, tens to hundreds of tourists from various countries come to witness the beauty of the sunrise. This is the most beautiful natural view in Kintamani.
Some reviews about Mount Batur trekking:
OK, let’s just move on to the topic of discussion, namely a review of Mount Batur. So, in this case, we will discuss a complete review of the trekking tour services to Mount Batur that we provide.
- The climb will start in the early hours of the morning.
To witness the beautiful sunrise on this mountain, we will invite you tourists to wake up a little earlier. Our pick-up time from the hotel usually starts at 1:00 to 3:00 in the morning. Our pick-up time varies according to the distance from your hotel to the starting point for trekking Mount Batur.
- Hike through the Best Trails
At around 3:00 in the morning, the climb to the top of Mount Batur began. For the starting point for trekking, we chose Toya Bungkah village.
There are three main reasons why we chose this starting point, namely:
- This route is quieter compared to other routes.
- This route is less rocky compared to other routes. This is a plus if we look at it from the perspective of your safety.
- This route is in the eastern part of Mount Batur. This also means that if we are a little late, we can still see the sunrise on the way.
- Time to climb to the top of Mount Batur
Getting to the highest peak via this route usually takes one hour and 30 minutes. Following are the details:
- In the first 20 minutes, we walk on a flat road until we reach the first rest point (post I).
- From post I, there will be 2 choices for the next climbing route, namely: “long trek” to the highest peak or “sort trek” only to the sunrise point. If you choose the Long Trek, the next journey is still in forest and dirt terrain but starts to climb slightly. It takes around 25 minutes to reach the middle of the mountain (Pos II).
- After Post II, the real adventure will just begin. For 20 minutes uphill, you will go through an uphill, sandy road. Then it gets increasingly uphill and rocky for 25 minutes.
- Watching Sunrise Accompanied by a Hot Breakfast
The climb takes approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes, to 2 hours. After that, we will arrive at the highest peak. In this place, while watching the beauty of nature and the beautiful sunrise, our guide will invite you to breakfast. We can cook this breakfast when we arrive at the top of the volcano. At the top of Mount Batur, several points emit hot steam. We can use the hot steam in the volcanic rocks to boil eggs and bananas. Apart from a light breakfast, at the top, we will also give you warm drinks such as coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
- Travel around the crater and main peak of Mount Batur.
After sunrise, we will continue our journey around the crater and main peak. During this trip, you can see other views around the mountain. One of them is the view of black lava, which was formed as a result of eruptions in 1926 and 1963. Half an hour later, we will arrive at a place better known as Peak I. Many beginner climbers only see the sunrise from this point. In this place, you will see hundreds of very friendly monkeys. Not only are they friendly, you can even play and take photos with them. One hour later, we arrive at the final point of the climb, and then our driver takes you back to the hotel.
Other Additional Tour Options:
To complete your tour, we also provide other programs that are no less interesting. These include visiting the Natural Hot Springs in Toya Bungkah, having lunch at one of the restaurants in Kintamani, and/or visiting a coffee plantation.
OK, that’s enough of the reviews about the Mount Batur climbing services that we provide. For complete information regarding the prices and types of packages we have, you can see: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking price Package Options for Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking.
Hopefully, this review about Mount Batur Trekking can be useful and give you a little idea before going on this natural tour. If you need further information, don’t hesitate to contact us at: